According to Google, as of January 2019, the web has 30 trillion unique individual pages-
government pages – directories – social network pages- news pages, and others
Take a minute to reflect on that. I expect that it boggles your mind.
25 years ago, you put a page up and prospects flocked to it. Now, the “Internet noise” means your website competes in a virtual coliseum crowded with other companies shouting for attention. It holds for every business category you can think of, even super-niche categories like narrow, men’s’, size 9, leather dance shoes!
So, you require relevant, clear, and sales-focused content to reach your intended audience.
Believe it, or not, many websites do not have relevant, clear, and sales-focused content. What went wrong?
- Content written by someone without the basics of writing for the web.
- A web designer who favored a lovely animated photo image over the written content.
- A web programmer built the site using a free template.
- An edict from above decreed that the content focus on the leaders and their accumulated years of experience rather than focusing customer needs.
- Years of content arranged in a cluttered and confusing format.
THE MUST-HAVE foundation for online marketers.
Comprehensive Content Analysis: A page-by-page review and report with detailed recommendations to boost results.
I will conduct a thorough review of up to 12 pages with a focus on your sales copy, SEO meta data and keyphrase use, and ease of use – identifying opportunities for improved search rankings and increased conversions/sales. I’ll review your traffic reports as well, and also your competition.
Here’s exactly what this review includes:
1. A thorough review of your site(12 pages), measuring it against web best practices
We evaluate your web pages using our 35-Point Usability Checklist and The 5 C’s Content Guide™ for Web Pages That Work, looking specifically to see if your site is:
· Customer-focused: Speaking to visitors 1-on-1 with solution-oriented messages
· Competitive: Using the most relevant SEO keywords and sales copy to differentiate you from your competition
· Clear: Offering helpful, scannable information within a user-friendly structure
· Conversion-optimized: Guiding visitors with offers and links that generate action; how well your content guides prospects through pages; leads to orders
· Consistent: Connecting all pages with a constant brand voice and SEO approach
2. A detailed report of your strengths and opportunities
You’ll receive a substantial written document covering your specific strengths and opportunities for improvement. This report will include:
· Screen shots of your pages, with explanations of what’s working and what could be improved
· Screen shots of your current Google rankings and what’s displayed when you appear, with recommendations for improvement
· Where you rank in search engine and how your competitors compare
3. A customized Content Strategy to boost SEO traffic and site conversions
We’ll review the report with you and discuss a content action plan to improve your results across all pages or in the most critical sections of your site.
As a result of this work, you’ll have a clear, strategic roadmap for content changes that will make a huge difference to your website’s performance.
Complete SEO and sales copy analysis/recommendations: $1,500 with a 50% deposit required.
Please review the complete Comprehensive Content Analysis terms and conditions. Payment of the deposit siginifies your agreement with the terms and ensures I will begin working on your audit.
Payment due today… $750.